- 2018 – `Triptych` for Piano Trio is nominated for the final concert of the
Keuris Composers Contest
– In addition, Uri`s THE PRINCE AND THE MAGIC STONE is nominated to be published by the Edition MatchingArts (Holland).
- 2017 Israeli Prime Minister`s prize for composers (second time)
- 2015 ACUM Award for the Chamber Symphony (best Israeli premiere of the year)
- 2014 Boston Metro Opera Concert Award at the Contempo Festival Composers` International Competition 2014
in the category “Opera Special Awards” for the Operatorio “Shunamit” Act One.
- 2013 Second Prize at the Liberson Composers Contest granted by Israeli Composers` League and the Liberson Foundation.
- 2010 ACUM Award in the category “Composition encouragement” for the “Faust Concerto” for viola and symphonic orchestra
- 2009 International Mozart Award for Musical Achievement by the International Biographical Center, Cambridge, England
- 2008 ACUM Award in the category “Best classical composition of the year” for the Second Piano Concerto “Blares, Clouds, Celebrations”
- 2006 Israeli Prime Minister`s prize for composers
- 2005 Doctoral Fellowship of Excellence granted by the President of the Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- 2004 scholarship from the America-Israel foundation, established by Isaac Stern
- 2003 Inclusion in the Second Edition of the “2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century” released by the International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England
- 2003 Nomination as an International Musician of the Year by the International Biographical Center, Cambridge, England
- 2002 The International Biographical Center Lifetime Achievement Award by the International Biographical Center, Cambridge, England
- 2000 “Klon” prize for young composers granted by Israeli Composers` League and Klon Foundation.
- 1998 a title of extraordinary excellent musician granted by the Ministry of Absorption of Israel